Gorgeously Green Fritters with Radish MicrogreensOctober 27, 2020
Spicy Cress & Radish Microgreens Pizza with Parma Ham & Mozzarella CheeseJanuary 19, 2021
Microgreen hummus is the best version of hummus! It’s so rich, super nutrient, and absolutely delicious! I can’t think of a combination that’s better. A perfect snack to go with chips, crackers, veggie sticks, or even to be used as a spread to make delicious sandwiches.
- 1 x 410 g Tin Chickpeas, drained but reserve liquid
- 45 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 40 g Tendril Leaf Pea Shoots
- 45 ml Tahini
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2.5 ml Chilli Powder
- 2.5 ml Cumin Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chickpeas with 30 ml of the reserved liquid together with the garlic in a food processer. Blitz until a rough paste
- Add in tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, microgreens and seasoning and blitz all together until a smooth and soft paste forms
- Taste and add seasoning if necessary. (You may add lemon juice or olive oil as well)
Serve with a snack platter with fresh vegetable sticks and crackers or add as a fresh topping to crostinis.